1. K.G. - Boys
Light Orange Trousers, Orange Striped Shirt, Orange
striped belt, Tie, socks and black shoes.
Light Orange Skirt, Orange Striped Shirt Orange striped
belt, socks and black shoes.
Wednesday - Boys
Trouser - NAVY blue and T-Shirt, Navy blue striped belt &
Skirt - Navy blue and T - Shirt, Navy blue striped belt &
2. Std. I - IV - Boys
Black Trouser / Pant, Black Checked Shirt
Black Checked pinafore dress and white shirt, black belt with
white strips, white socks and black shoes.
Blue skrit / trouser and yellow T - Shirt, Blue socks and black
3. Std. V - IX - Boys
Black pant and black checked shirt, Black tie with white strips,
black shoes and white socks
Girls (Mon. Tue.)
Black checked skirt and white shirt with black coat
Blue skirt and Yellow T-Shirt
1. To be always friendly with one another and respectful
towards the elders in and out of school.
2. To avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
3. To accept whatever work is assigned with joy.
4. To offer help to any unattended visitor one happens
to meet in the school premises.
5. To rise up when any sister, teacher or visitor enter or
passes through any room in which you happen to be
alone or with class-mates.
6. To be courteous and sportsman-like with officials and
with opposing teams or different houses.
7. To avoid throwing bits / sheets of paper in school
premises or out of the windows and to pick up such
papers when found.
8. To learn and observe good manners everywhere.
9. To respect the freedom and rights of others.
10. To be modest in dress and behaviour.